Lid 56 mm side-out. The output is connected to a light head through a rubber cable. The output is controlled by a high-quality tactile toggle switch. Fitted with two high-quality stainless steel latches to securely attach the lid to the canister.
Our canister lids are dry sealed from both the outside and the inside. The components inside the lid are protected from accidental flooding, for example if the canister lid is opened under water. In addition, should the cable or toggle switch boot be damaged, the batteries are protected from flooding.
- fits Agir 56 mm canisters
- machined from a solid piece of delrin
- sealed from both ends
- tactile toggle switch protected by rubber boot
- output: rubber coated cable connected to a light head
- two stainless steel latches